PPCC's designed UI's are easy to use and most accurate to suite customer needs

It's important to ensure a positive customer experience so customers build brand loyalty and affinity, evangelize your product or service and refer their friends, and leave you positive customer reviews that will help your business retain revenue and earn new customers.

Delightful Experience

Monitoring Room
Texting

Secured

All offered products are customized to be mobile friendly

Interesting Statistics.

  1. Nearly 40% of smartphone owners listed social media apps as their most frequently used type of app.

  2. More than 40,000 new apps appear on the App Store every month.

  3. 89% of mobile ads are viewed through mobile applications, the remaining 11% of the ads are viewed on the websites (Smart Insights).

  4. Acc. to Statista- The number of mobile phone users in the world is expected to pass the five billion mark by 2019.

  5. By 2019, China is expected to reach almost 1.5 billion mobile connections and India almost 1.1 billion.

Beach Volleyball Game

Mobile Friendly

Add exponential Growth to your organization through Digital Transformation with PPCC using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Mobile Apps, and Big Data technologies, all revolving around us, Humans.

Cutting Edge IT

 

Products

 

& Solutions

All products and services are offered on completely secured environment

 

A U.S. Department of Homeland Security 2006 Draft, “Security in the Software Lifecycle,” states the following:

The most critical difference between secure software and insecure software lies in the nature of the processes and practices used to specify, design, and develop the software 

1. Managed IT Solutions

2. Web Developments

3. Hosting & Cloud Computing

PPCC is your trusted IT Partner in the age of Digital Transformation

Free demos are available for all of our products and we remain a guide for your decision making